Monday 8 August 2011

Its dull & boring, no.. not English weather!

Hey,

I'm Jess, and I'm currently 15.
Looking at all these blogs has inspired me to blog, I think it'll be a great past time and hobby and I just hope I get addicted and devoted.

Obviously, I can't be posting every single day I am going into year 11 so I do have upcoming exams, so I might be a bit busy but thats in a few months time. At the moment, I'm putting my feet up and enjoying my summer. :-)

On Thursday I am going to Salcombe in Devon with my three friends, we're staying at my nan's house. I shall be updating my holiday when I'm home as she has no internet in her house. Boohoo. I don't expect anyone to be reading my blog at the moment, it's early days, so to be quite honest I may as well be talking to a brick wall. But hey-ho, I'm not exactly expecting loads of followers over night. but good things come to those who wait, I can be quite impatient though..

Jess X
This is me currently, I am actually wearing extensions, my hair is short, it was cut like Frankie Sandford's but I am growing it out, a pic will be up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I also have started my first blog and then I found yours by chance. :) So I've subscribed!I'm looking forward to some new posts!

    -Alina

    linimarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete