Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm really sorry everyone! D:

Hey everyone,

My (late) new years resolution is to blog more, I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long, I do want to get really into it, so I'm going to start and I am going to blog about a haul I got yesterday at Primark, so watch this space. ;)

I do have quite a few exams lately, so I probably won't be able to blog as much as I want to, I have an exam tomorrow and the day after, so I should be revising but I CBA!

I know I only have 2 followers at the moment, so no one really cares what I post anyway (LOL) but it is a fun hobby? to get into. But as I said I'm really sorry, mainly to myself as I've always wanted to get into blogging, and here I am, haven't blogged since August... 5 MONTHS!

Shit.

Anyway, hope everyone is well, take care!

Jess X

P.S I got a Nikon D3100 for my birthday, so my photos will be a lot better, and my Apple Mac is also in my room, so blogging shouldn't be a problem anymore! (I better stick to this) This is a picture of my camera:

2 comments:

  1. Hello love,
    I've awarded you the Versatile Blog Award - go check it out at: http://thatclassybrit.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete